Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

I'm baaaaack...










It's been a while since i've graced these pages and it hasn't been through lack of things to say, I wouldn't even say it was through a lack of motivation, let's call it laziness shall we, or the constant cloud blocking what could possibly be the silver lining, that is procrastination...

I even flaked on my Project 365 which is a shame as I was actually enjoying writing it and looking back on the days I managed to blog is quite cool.

Anyhoo... This week I signed up to a creative writing course, just because it's something I've wanted to do for a while and found one locally. I've decided to post my completed assignments to 'ze blog' as a way to get back into blogging.

So here's assignment one: Describe yourself in 100 words, including 20 facts. Imagine it to be the blurb at the back of your first novel

"Unique, creative and ever so slightly random, Leah Samuel, Lee, Lilly, Lea Lea or Mackton as she is known to her nearest and dearest is ruled by her constant need to satisfy her sweet tooth, her inability to remember anything and her penchant for purple pens.

Born and bred South of the river, failed personal trainer, procrastinator extraordinaire, accomplished though somewhat erratic designer, friend, daughter and shoe collector would all appear on her resume.

She dances like no-one is watching, is a bookworm that despises the Kindle, can hold a full conversation using 'Friends' quotes and her favourite colour is Teal."

I think that's me in a nutshell... More posts to follow as I progress through the class :-)

PR xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you thought of the post...